Accuracy to distinguish a human from a pet is the most important element in reliable outdoor detection. The HX-series features Super Cath Performance. The exclusive pyro element on board enables the HX to project an ideal detection pattern, thus allowing for more accurate detection of humans and less false alarms.
Outdoor environments are full of false alarm factors like vegetation, reflective surfaces and steep slopes. To avoid false alarms the HX detection pattern is easily adjusted using the included masking strips, and the included adjustable bracket enables to maintain the optimal catch performance. A pre-survey before installing enables you to find the ways to minimize possible false alarms.
- Mounting height 2.5-3.0m
- Intelligent and detection logic with unique pyro-element
- Double conductive shielding
- Advanced temperature compensation logic
- Summer night compensation logic
- Vegetation sway analysis logic. The HX-40DAM continuously monitors wave changes and automatically cancels the signal caused by swaying grass. Wave pattern from swaying vegetation — Wave pattern from human body time. (residential site, construction site, industrial site)
- PIR coverage 12 m