The robust and weatherproof LX-402/802 detector, purpose built expressly to offer protection for numerous outdoor applications. LX-402/802N provide superior protection, with high reliability against water and insects which required as most important performance for outdoor use detector. Ingenious interior design simplifies wiring and makes for tighter sealing. Attractive design matches residential decor. Patented double conductive shielding can resist more than 50,000 lux of sunlight, eliminating false alarms from light sources.
- Selectable detection patterns (multi or pet alley): multi-level or Pet allaey detection patterns van be selected by sliding the printed circuit board and flipping the mirror. Changing the vertical detection area allows the detector to match the site conditions
- Area masking strips (LX-402 only): unwanted detection areas can be easily eliminated by attaching the supplied masking strips
- Selectable sensitivity (high, medium, low)
- Selectable pulse count (test or 2): test mode is selected when conducting a walk test, or for use in extremely stable environments
- Day and night mode: adjust the day/night mode switch according to the brightness of the surrounding environment
- Form C relay output
- Quick and easy installation: the LX-402/802N has 2 wiring holes, allowing smooth wiring with one wire per hole, and enabling easy installation. In addition to the simplified wiring precoess, use of the supplied weatherproof sponge makes for tighter sealing than with conventional products