The REDSCAN mini RLS-2020I is an indoor IP/PoE laser scan detector providing 20 x 20 m vertical or horizontal detection area. The RLS2020I helps protect assets, equipment, walls and ceilings by creating an invisible laser wall and detecting any intrusion breaching it. Its compact, cosmetic and versatile design makes it very easy to install and covers many different configurations.
In addition to dry contacts, the RLS2020I generates REDWALL Event Code (ASCII format) that is already integrated with most VMS platforms. Not impacted by any lighting conditions, the RLS-2020I will act as a trigger to enhance video surveillance or a wide range of security systems.
• 20m x 20m, 95 degree detection area
• Vertical and Horizontal detection modes
• Multi-angle Adjustment Shell Structure (M.A.S.S.)
• Unique detection algorithm
• Automatic area setting function
• Advanced area setting
• 4 adjustable detection areas when connected via IP
• 3 outputs can be assigned for analogue connections : alarm, trouble, tamper (configurable)
• Compatible with Power over Ethernet
• Paintable housing Easy set up and connection
Easy setup and connection
Web browser: for basic detection settings without external program REDSCAN Manager Software (optional configuration software included in the RLS-AT tool kit) – detailed settings including detection area shapes and output configuration. When connected to the network, the REDSCAN mini generates alarms using the Redwall Event Code (REC) which is integrated with major compatible NVR, VMS and PSIM platforms.
The multi-angle adjustment shell structure allows flexible installation on ceiling or wall for vertical and horizontal detection area.