The SIP-5030-IP and SIP-100-IP are outdoor IP infrared sensors which are POE compliant and integrate seamlessly with major Video Management Systems (VMS) providers. Both sensors are specifically designed to trigger PTZ cameras and make the visual verification for remote video monitoring, easier and more accurate. The SIP-5030-IP offers wide angle detection for large outdoor areas, covering 50x30m and has an intelligent detection system that automatically adjusts the sensitivity to the environment.
The SIP-5050 features an additional PIR detector with an independent output at the bottom of the unit to cover the creep zone (max 6x9m area). It means the main detector output can trigger the CCTV system while the creep zone detector can be used to protect the unit. The SIP-100-IP is a long range detector, covering an area of 100x3m and features of total of 3 outputs, 2 independent outputs for far and near area and an additional one for the creep zone. Multiple outputs are useful for activating video transmission systems and controlling PTZ cameras. The detection angle in the main area for the SIP-5030-IP and the SIP-100 can be adjusted easily to match the camera field of view. The creep zone can be used for detection below and around the unit. The SIP-5030-IP and the SIP-100 are also equipped with anti-vandalism features tampering.
- Intelligent PIR detection system
- Detection of ambient temperature and illuminance for automatic sensitivity management
- Advanced detection algorithm
- Double dual/one quad pryo-elements with patented double conductive shielding for main area SIP-100 IP
- Built-in creep zone detector (double dual pryo-elements)
- Anti vandalism functions (anti rotation, anti masking with photo beam, reinforced polycarbonate housing)
- Max 4m. installation height
- Independent sensitivity selector for creep/near/far areas
- Adjustable alarm interval time
- BS8418 compliant-UK
- POE compliant
- IP sensors integrated with major VMS providers