Optex’s unique zoom function and highly dense, triple element detection pattern, provides unsurpassed detection performance at any ceiling height up to 5 meter. The latest technology is incorporated into a new generation of 360° Bdetectors. The unique “Zoom” mechanism makes the SX-360Z the most flexible detector available.
The 276 dense zones will provide 18m circular detection area at any installation height from 2.4 to 5m with absolutely no dead spots. The SX-360Z’s compact design makes it the perfect detector for all types of applications—residential and commercial, large and small.
- Highly dense: provides highly dense coverage with as many as 276 detection zones, eliminating dead spots over its broad 18m diameter detection area.
- Zoom function/pattern adjustment: the pattern angle can be variably adjusted. The special lens can be adjusted up and down by rotating the housing cover of the “zoom” mechanism. The angle adjustment can provide a 360 degrees 18m diameter detection area at any ceiling height up to 5m with high detection performance.
- Patented multi focus lens: creates zones with high vertical density for maximum detection sensitivity.
- False alarm protection: RFI protection (no alarm against field strength levels exceeding 30v/m for the range of 100MHZ. to 1.2 GHz.), noise reduction circuit, selectable pulse count (1,2,4), selectable sensitivity (high, medium, low)
- LED On/Off switch
- Warm up indicator
- SX-360Z- standard 3X 360ZS Form Relay C
- SX-360ZV- initial alarm memory and patented double conceiving shielding of pyro element